Monday, September 20, 2010

It's been awhile!!

So, the last time I posted on here was back in May and it's now September! A lot has happened from then to now. I spent 5 weeks with my family while Jesse was away at field camp. While staying those 5 weeks, my mom broke her leg and ended up having to have surgery on that knee again! She is doing well now, no more crutches! It was fun to go and visit a few weeks ago because Kaiden picked up that my moms leg hurt and saw that she was kind of limping and using a crutch. He found a ruler and started walking with it like a crutch and actually started limping around like his leg hurt. It was too funny to watch and it was giving my mom a complex! Jesse took a math class during the summer, but between working and taking the class, he didn't pass the class and is taking it again this Fall semester! He also lost his job at the end of August and started applying everywhere and his first day back to school this Fall he ended up getting a job with 2 professors and it's been a great blessing! Jesse and I also went to Las Vegas the middle of August just to get away and get a little vacation. It was fun! We spent 3 nights in Vegas and one day at Disneyland and went to a Cirque De Solei show! Kaiden is growing up everyday. He will be 18 months at the end of this month. He's walking/running almost everywhere and he is figuring out how to climb up on things. He is also starting to talk more and has figured out a few words. It's fun being able to stay home with him and watch him grow and explore new things! I am doing some photography here and there and I am enjoying it. I am in the Primary now, teaching the Sunbeams! It's a lot of fun and exhausting at times, but they are fun at this age and give you the sweetest answers! My brother comes home from his mission next month, those 2 years went by so fast! It will be fun to see him again and for him to finally meet Kaiden!
Jesse and I will be flying to Phoenix in a couple of weeks to go and see Arizona State University. He found out that they have a 1 year masters program in GIS mapping stuff.(sorry, don't know the right terms) It pertains to his degree in Geology and when he is done with the program he will be certified in GIS! It will be easier for him to get a job once he is done with this program and first, if he gets in. He would start the program next fall and we would probably move sometime next summer. I guess we will see what happens and if its where we need to be. I will, hopefully, continue updating this blog as much as possible to keep those who read this in touch with our lives!

No comments: